Do Sun Bai
Ph.D. in Statistics,
Ohio State University, 1971
- 1960.3 Seoul National University Fiber Engineering B.S.
- 1963.2 Seoul National University Business Administration B.S.
- 1969.12 Ohio State University Industrial Engineering / Mathematics M.S.
- 1971.9 Ohio State University Statistics Ph.D.
- 1998-present: The Vice-President, KAIST
- 1974-present: Professor, Dept. of Industrial Engineering, KAIST
- 1972-1974: Assistant Professor, The New York State University
- 1971-1972: Assistant Professor, The Ohio State University
- 1985-present: International Statistical Institute Elected member1
- 1985-present: American Society for Quality Control Senior member
- 1990-1992: President, The Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers
- 1985-1987: Vice-President, The Korean Statistical Society
- 1976-1980: Vice-President, The Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers
- Quality Control
- Reliability Analysis
- Life Testing and Analysis
- Probabilistic Modeling
- An Economic Design of Variable Sampling Interval Control Charts, International Journal of Production Economics, 54, 57-64, 1998.
- A Note on the Design of a Two-sided, Two-stage Screening Procedure with a Prescribed Outgoing Quality, European Journal of Operational Research, 97, 17-21, 1997.
- Accelerated Life Tests for Products of Unequal Size, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 45, 611-618, 1996. and Control Charts for Skewed Populations, Journal of Quality Technology, 27, 120-131, 1995.