Admissions & Cantact pointsKAIST Office of Admissions
- (+82-42) 350-4811
- (+82-42) 350-2355
- (+82-42) 350-2930
- E11 Bldg., 5F, Rm #508A, 291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-701, Republic of Korea
The admission quota for international students is decided by KAIST Office of Admissions
Admission guide for graduate students
- Guide for Graduate Admissions - Early (Fall 2016)
- Guide for Graduate Admissions - Regular (Fall 2016)
- READ admission guide for international graduate students
- DOWNLOAD the recommendation form
- ASK your professor, academic advisor, or company to write recommendation letters.
- Go to https://apply.kaist.ac.kr/InterGradApply/ and read instructions carefully before you begin your application. Website opens during application period only.
- CREATE your application account. Make sure to write your email address that is most frequently used.
- ADD email@example.com to your email address book or safe senders list.
- LOGIN at https://apply.kaist.ac.kr/InterGradApply/ with your application account.
- WRITE application online and save the information.
- SELECT financial resource online
- PRINT the completed application form
- SUBMIT all required documents via post ahead of deadline. Express mail may take one week or more to reach our office.