How to get to KAIST
- KAIST is located in Daedeok Science Town, the home to more than 60 government-supported and private research institutes, 4 universities, and numerous venture businesses.
- The Science Town is situated in the northern part of Daejeon, which is approximately 150 km south of Seoul. Daejeon has a population of over 1.3 million citizens.
- Taking advantage of its geographical location, KAIST provides abundant opportunities for research and learning through collaboration and exchanges with institutions and organizations in the immediate vicinity.
- Also, KAIST has the College of Business, which is located in Seoul. It provides education programs related to management practice and technology policy.
Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering
KAIST, 291 Daehak-ro (373-1 Guseong-dong), Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-701, Republic of Korea
- Department office
- E2 Building (Industrial & Management Building), 2F, #2126