- 042-350-3170 email@example.com IE B/D E2-2 NO.1113
Illhoe Hwang (Research professor)
Ph.D. in Industrial & Systems Engineering KAIST, 2019
- 2012 KAIST, Industrial & Systems Engineering B.S
- 2014 KAIST, Industrial & Systems Engineering M.S
- 2019 KAIST, Industrial & Systems Engineering Ph.D
- 2019. 06 ~ current: Research Assistant Professor, Dept. of Industrial & Systems Engineering, KAIST
- Illhoe Hwang and Young Jae Jang (2020), "Q (λ) learning-based dynamic route guidance algorithm for overhead hoist transport systems in semiconductor fabs," International Journal of Production Research, 58(4), 1199-1221.
- Illhoe Hwang, Young Jae Jang, and Young Dae Ko (2017), "System optimization for dynamic wireless charging electric vehicles operating in a multiple-route environment," IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 19(6), 1709-1726.
- Illhoe Hwang and Young Jae Jang (2017). "Process mining to discover shoppers’ pathways at a fashion retail store using a WiFi-base indoor positioning system," IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, 14(4), 1786-1792.