- 042-350-3158 firstname.lastname@example.org IE B/D E2-2 NO.4116
- Google Scholar
Rosy Oh (Research professor)
Ph.D. in Statistics, Ewha Womans University, 2019
- 2009 Ewha Womans University, Statistics, B.S.
- 2016 Iowa State University, Statistics, M.S.
- 2019 Ewha Womans University, Statistics, Ph.D.
- 2019.9 ~ 2020.1: Postdoctoral Researcher, Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Ewha Womans University
- Rosy Oh, Younju Lee, Dan Zhu, and Jae Youn Ahn (2021), “Predictive risk analysis in collective risk model: choices between historical frequency and aggregate severity”, Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 96, 127-139.
- Rosy Oh, Kyung Suk Lee, Sojung C. Park, Jae Youn Ahn (2020), “Double-counting problem of the bonus-malus system”, Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 93, 141-155.
- Wan-Sik Won, Rosy Oh et al. (2020), “Impact of fine particular matter on visibility at Incheon international airport, South Korea”, Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 20 (5) 1048-1061.
- Jiwook Jang and Rosy Oh (2020), “A review on Poisson, shot-noise Poisson, Cox, Hawkes and dynamic contagion process and their compound processes”, Annals of Actuarial Science, Published online. https://doi.org/10.1017/S1748499520000287
- Rosy Oh, Jae Youn Ahn, and Woojoo Lee (2020), “On copula-based collective risk models: from elliptical copulas to vine copulas”, Scandinavian Actuarial Journal, Published online. https://doi.org/10.1080/03461238.2020.1768889.