Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering,
Georgia Institute of Technology, 2011
- 2003, KAIST, Industrial Engineering, B.S.
- 2005, KAIST, Industrial Engineering, M.S
- 2008, Georgia Institute of Technology, Statistics, M.S.
- 2011, Georgia Institute of Technology, Industrial Engineering, Ph.D.
- 2011.08-2013.12: Senior Member of Technical Staff, AT&T Labs, NJ, USA.
- 2013.12-2018.02 : Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering, KAIST
- 2018.03-present: Associate Professor, Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering, KAIST.
- T. Jeong and H. Kim (2021), "Objective Bound Conditional Gaussian Process for Bayesian Optimization," International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML) 2021.
- T. Jeong and H. Kim (2020), "OOD-MAML: Meta-Learning for Few-Shot Out-of-Distribution Detection and Classification," Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) 2020.
- Y. Lee and H. Kim (2020), "Bayesian Nonparametric Joint Mixture Model for Clustering Spatially Correlated Time Series," Technometrics, 62(3), 313-329.
- Y. Lee, T. Jeong, and H. Kim (2020) , "A Bayesian Nonparametric Mixture Measurement Error Model with Application to Spatial Density Estimation using Mobile Positioning Data with Multi-Accuracy and Multi-Coverage," Technometrics, 62(2), 173-183.
- T. Jeong, Y. Lee, and H. Kim (2019), "Ladder Capsule Network," International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML) 2019.
- J. Kim, Y. Lee, and H. Kim (2018), "Detection and Clustering of Mixed-Type Defect Patterns in Wafer Bin Maps," IISE Transactions, 50(2), 99-111. (Selected as a featured article and highlighted in the ISE magazine)
- H. Kim and J. Lee (2017), "Hierarchical Spatially Varying Coefficient Process Model," Technometrics, 59(4), 521-527.
- ISYE2028 Basic Statistical Methods, Georgia Institute of Technology
- IE241 Engineering Statistics I, KAIST
- IE341 Engineering Statistics II, KAIST
- IE541 Advanced Engineering Statistics, KAIST