- 042-350-3192 kojjej(at)kaist.ac.kr IE B/D E2-2 NO.4108
Ojeong Kwon (Invited professor)
Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering,
- 1985. 2 Korea Military Academy. English and English Literature B.A.
- 1988. 12 Korea National Defense University. Operations Research M.S.
- 1998. 2 KAIST. Industrial Engineering Ph.D.
- 2014 - 2015 : Director, Center for Army Analysis and Simulation, ROK Army Hqs
- Ojeong Kwon, Kyungsik Lee and Sungsoo Park, "Targeting and Scheduling Problem for Field Artillery", Computers ind. Engng, Vol. 33, Nos 3-4, pp. 693-696, 1997.
- Ojeong Kwon, Donghan Kang, Kyungsik Lee and Sungsoo Park, "Lagrangian Relaxation Approach to the Targeting Problem", Naval Research Logistics, Vol 46, pp. 640-653, 1999.
- Ojeong Kwon, Kyungsik Lee, Donghan Kang and Sungsoo Park "A Branch-and-Price Algorithm for a Targeting Problem", Naval Research Logistics Vol. 54, No.7, pp. 732-741 October 2007.